« The bespoke Brompton folding bike is here. What a moving experience. | Main | At the Lift conference in Switzerland »

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Stop by at the Fjord stand at MWC in Barcelona

Readers of this blog have noticed that I write a fair amount about technology and food. This is certainly an odd choice of topics, but I do have an interest in both. I have often wondered if creation of Haute Cuisine and High Technology have any similarities. I posed this question to the designers at Fjord, many foodies, and I am delighted to announce we have some insights you can experience first hand at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona between 11th and 14th of February. You find us easily in Hall 1, Stand 1F07.

Christian_2

PS: If you print this out and put your name and contact details and bring it along to our stand, I will enter it into a draw for a iPod Touch 16GB, one of my favourite gizmos. Worth noting, my blog is not Engadget, so the chance of winning could be fair ;-)

PS2: If you are part of media, we have prepared for you a highlights guide for the congress, with our hot picks of trends emerging at the show. It is output from our think tank Fjord Thoughts. We call it 8 trends for MWC ’08. Our experts on the floor and are there to sniff out the hot announcements. The first edition is available at our booth at noon on Monday the 11th, we will expand it over the week as news unfolds. If you want us to brief you more in details, drop me a mail (first name at fjord . co .uk) and we will schedule a meeting and take you through the highlights. I am sure it will help you navigate the show and provide you with that different point of view you need.

05:27 PM in Technology | Permalink

Comments

Thanks for the info Christian and see you there.

Posted by: Álvaro at Feb 6, 2008 7:12:59 PM

I will come by!

See you in Barcelona! Regards

Marcel - the gladiator from Rome :-)

Posted by: Marcel at Feb 7, 2008 4:21:11 PM

www.againtown.comresource. Their stories are superbly interesting. Last year she had Gustav Söderström from Spotify on stage, sharing how they plan to make Spotify more sticky and
Authentic Jordan Shoessocial, now you can see the fruits of that work.

To show our appriciation of the conference, we are rolling in the designers to document the event into a New Basketball Sneakersconference conversation. If you attended the event in November in San Francisco,Wholesale Watches you could not have avoided seeing the gigant murals we created at the back of the conference roomKobe Bryant Shoes

Posted by: Authentic Jordan Shoes at May 15, 2012 12:42:45 PM

Congratulations! One more great contribution by you to the world!

Posted by: chanel wallet on sale at May 22, 2012 5:46:27 AM

Meanwhile, LV Outlet has also conveyed a brand spirit to all the people who love lives, which is ‘Just do it, why not’In 1985, Nike has released the first signatures shoes Air Jordan 1 for Michael Jordan, who is in the NBA Chicago Bulls. With the extraordinary appeal of Michael Jordan and the NBA after this worldwide promotion and publicity, Nike has finally become the brand on the planet’s most fascinating and powerful sports brand, and become almost all the top athletes around the world eyes of the irreplaceable necessity. The phrase ‘Just do it!’ h. kan01jia0625 as become one part of the American history and culture just the same as the classic ‘I have a dream’ of Martin.In 1979, the first pair of sneakers Tailwind adopted air cushion technology has been released, which has announced that the human’s manufacturing has entered a new era. This revolutionary change had shocked the whole sports world immediately.

Posted by: chy at Jun 28, 2012 12:24:44 PM

Very good one article, the article expounds that the truth is very profound far-reaching, let a person has benefited from it. I'm is like the article, if can of words, I think and the author make a friend pretty good also, no matter what, I will continue to focus on the author of the paper.

Posted by: Nike Air Max 2012 at Jul 6, 2012 11:32:19 AM