« Google is 'down' ... most amazing stuff... | Main | The amazing wrench X-Beam, simplicity redefined. »

Monday, February 18, 2008

Thinsturbation at the Mac store

Thin is in. No shit we know it from the phone business.
Thin is in. No shit we know it from the phone business.
Loads of people wanting to have a go.
Loads of people wanting to have a go.

The Macbook arrived in London while I was on my Euro tour. I had to feel it, like so many others. I had spent hours deliberating if this is the machine to get. I decided to upgrade. Those who know me from model yachting, I love saving weight. I could spend hours saving a couple of grams of my 5kg boat. What has not been solved on the Macbook air is distributed data storage, in particular visavi music and photos. I need a split style libraries some online some at home and everything on the mac but lowres like on the iPod. The Macbook air is like an iPod a data satellite rather like my 250gb Macbook which is a hub. This will be an interesting data archiving experiment.

Comments

I found a website regarding Moving and Storage.They provide secure Storage before moving.

For more information click here:http://aaamoving-store.com/

Posted by: hkmarketing at Jun 16, 2008 9:38:20 AM

For more information click here:http://aaamoving-store.com/

Posted by: hkmarketing at Jun 16, 2008 9:40:20 AM

An idea, you arouse I have not considered the point of thinking. Now let's see if I can do with its production.

Posted by: willie mcgee jersey at Aug 27, 2011 10:45:46 AM

The Macbook air looks so thin. I bet it's so lightweight you won't even feel carrying it.

Posted by: best online storage at Oct 28, 2011 10:47:20 AM

Congratulations! One more great contribution by you to the world!

Posted by: chanel wallet on sale at May 22, 2012 5:45:51 AM

Meanwhile, LV Outlet has also conveyed a brand spirit to all the people who love lives, which is ‘Just do it, why not’In 1985, Nike has released the first signatures shoes Air Jordan 1 for Michael Jordan, who is in the NBA Chicago Bulls. With the extraordinary appeal of Michael Jordan and the NBA after this worldwide promotion and publicity, Nike has finally become the brand on the planet’s most fascinating and powerful sports brand, and become almost all the top athletes around the world eyes of the irreplaceable necessity. The phrase ‘Just do it!’ h. kan01jia0625 as become one part of the American history and culture just the same as the classic ‘I have a dream’ of Martin.In 1979, the first pair of sneakers Tailwind adopted air cushion technology has been released, which has announced that the human’s manufacturing has entered a new era. This revolutionary change had shocked the whole sports world immediately.

Posted by: chy at Jun 28, 2012 12:26:14 PM