« Comerç 24 restaurant in Barcelona is a full sensory reconstruction. | Main | Thinsturbation at the Mac store »

Monday, February 18, 2008

Google is 'down' ... most amazing stuff...

I just realised that Google is redirecting and assuming that I am a machine even-though I am signed in an do searches. This is really fantastic. I had all colleagues try and same results getting a message like this. This is very very serious.

Picture_5

06:34 PM in Technology | Permalink

Comments

I've been getting this message quite a bit as well - it usually happens when I repeat my searches a few times.

Posted by: Omar at Feb 18, 2008 6:42:06 PM

Christian, we experienced this today (afternoon) with many students getting this page instead of being able to log on to Blogger.

Posted by: David at Feb 18, 2008 8:36:12 PM

Google appears to block certain IP address areas if destructive traffic comes from them. So you might get this message if, for instance, a virus-infected PC in your neighborhood sends spam.
You will get rid of this message if you switch internet provider or network or just wait a few hours.

Posted by: Oliver Völckers at Feb 19, 2008 10:14:42 PM

I simply wanted to write a small word to be able to appreciate you for those precious solutions you are giving here. My extended internet investigation has now been rewarded with wonderful suggestions to exchange with my co-workers. I 'd suppose that we readers are very much fortunate to live in a fabulous website with very many brilliant professionals with interesting secrets. I feel really privileged to have discovered your entire webpage and look forward to plenty of more fabulous moments reading here. Thanks a lot again for a lot of things.

Posted by: New York Yankees #25 Mark Teixeira Replica Black Man MLB Jersey at Aug 2, 2011 4:51:33 AM

www.againtown.comresource. Their stories are superbly interesting. Last year she had Gustav Söderström from Spotify on stage, sharing how they plan to make Spotify more sticky and
Authentic Jordan Shoessocial, now you can see the fruits of that work.

To show our appriciation of the conference, we are rolling in the designers to document the event into a New Basketball Sneakersconference conversation. If you attended the event in November in San Francisco,Wholesale Watches you could not have avoided seeing the gigant murals we created at the back of the conference roomKobe Bryant Shoes

Posted by: Authentic Jordan Shoes at May 15, 2012 12:41:16 PM

Congratulations! One more great contribution by you to the world!

Posted by: chanel wallet on sale at May 22, 2012 5:44:24 AM